Communications Working Group
The Working group serves an advisory role to the Secretariat in performing its function in communicating the holistic/systemic benefits of agroecology, in addressing a range of challenges/crises, in improving people’s understanding of agroecological solutions, and showcasing the growing momentum behind agroecology and in communicating the objectives and achievements of the Coalition.
Specifically, the working group aims to:
1. Provide advise on communications strategies and products
2. Serve as space for peer-to-peer exchange in communicating agroecology, learning from the various experiences members
3. Contribute in amplifying agroecology as a lever for food systems transformation
4. Serve as a venue for sharing communication materials and messages as well as information on key moments and opportunities for communication
5. Facilitate the development of key top-level communications lines on agroecology – in order for coalition members to share common messaging that can reinforce an agreed consistent core message, and be the basis for the Coalition’s communications.
- Long-term communications strategy for the Coalition.
- Development of new tools to communicate around agroecology and its pivotal role in the transformation of food systems.
- Top line messages to talk about agroecology with different stakeholders.