Members of the Steering Committee
Amadou Oury Diallo
Mexico, Latin America
Terms of reference for the Steering Committee:
The Steering Committee is composed of one country representative for each of the four regions and one representative of each of the other stakeholder groups (farmers’ organizations; Research organizations; indigenous peoples’ organizations; United Nation agencies; Philanthropic organizations; Civil society organizations).
The Steering Committee reports to the general assembly of the members of the Coalition and is tasked to:
- Supervise the Secretariat staff;
- Provide overall guidance on the development and implementation of the Coalition’s Strategic Plan;
- Approve the annual work plan and budget for the Secretariat;
- Approve the agendas of meetings of the general assembly of the members of the coalition;
- Propose the creation of working groups;
- Act as a sounding board for the Secretariat; and
- Approve the annual report of the Coalition prepared by the Secretariat.